xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Kate Farrall: Small Showcase Exhibition

Friday, January 09, 2015

Small Showcase Exhibition

Stop into Delta Workshop this weekend, to celebrate the opening of Small Showcase, an Exhibition of Work Under 12” with me. Two of my bioluminescent photograms are in the show.

The opening is 6-8pm, Saturday, 1/10. Here’s the address for the gallery: 2598 21st Street, Sacramento, CA 95818.

The show is a snapshot of artwork in the region at this moment by way of 35 artists. I admire the work of so many of the artists in the show, and my eyes were popping with excitement with the work I got to see during my art drop off.

Nature and landscape are themes in many pieces, and many of the artworks have materials and process as driving forces. Yep, my work falls into the latter category. :)

If you miss the opening, you can always catch the show until it closes on 3/7 during Delta’s normal gallery hours.

I just saw the show Secondhand at Pier 24 in San Francisco and it was so good that I want to see it again! It’s a photography exhibition featuring the use of found photos and images used in ways you’d never expect. I posted a few pics on Instagram/Facebook if you want to see my favs from the show.

See you soon!

Cheers,
Kate

No comments: