xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Kate Farrall: Arm Knit a Scarf!

Monday, December 08, 2014

Arm Knit a Scarf!

I have a small obsession with keeping my neck warm which has led me down the path of learning to arm knit. When I learn something so fun and new, I usually have to share it with people. So, on Wednesday, 12/17 from 6-8pm, I am teaching an Arm Knitting workshop!

Arm Knit a Scarf
Wednesday, December 17th 6-8pm • $45 at Delta Workshop in Sacramento


***Please note this is new date due to the severe weather.***

There are 4 spots left if you're feeling crafty. Sign up here to create a chunky, infinity scarf knitted on your arms in one night! Use it as a gift or keep it for yourself. You will seriously impress your friends and family with these but don’t worry, they’ll never know you made it in an hour.

In this class, you will:
  • Learn how to put your yarn stash to work!
  • Finally, the right pattern for that beautiful, chunky yarn.
  • Leave those fiddly knitting needles in the dust.
Get in on this no-needle knitting night! It’s perfect if you’ve taken the handmade pledge for the holidays or if you are in a last minute gift crunch. And, it’s a ton of fun.

No prior knitting knowledge is needed.

Hope you're all in for this fun night!

-Kate

No comments: