xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Kate Farrall: See Kate's Art - Capital Artists' Studio Tour

Monday, September 16, 2013

See Kate's Art - Capital Artists' Studio Tour

Come out and see my work on the Capital Artists' Studio Tour. Yep, the same one you read about in September’s Sunset Magazine.

Sat. 9/21 and Sun. 9/22
10am – 5pm
Studio #212
Free – the Tour is open to the public
Map and Guide: www.CASTsacramento.org

I’ll have my recent bioluminescent-based photogram work, from my Hacking Photographic Memory series, on view along with artwork from my photogram mail-art series, Letters to Myself.
 
Curator of Contemporary Art at the Crocker, Diana Daniels’ selected me for inclusion in her Dare Tour of the Expanding Local Arts Scene – an honor to be picked!

I’ll demonstrate my process and answer questions both days of the tour.

There will be over 40 other studios open so you can make a day of it.

Cheers,
Kate

P.S. Watch me get ready for the Tour on Facebook or Instagram!

No comments: